The cornerstone of our practice is condominium law, which encompasses a wide-range of issues and subjects. We provide services to Condominium Owners
Associations, Home Owners Associations (HOAs), and Property Managers in the Marco Island/Naples area. Our experience, dedication, and commitment to excellence
make us an ideal choice for the development and operation of the governing documents of an Association, whether it be the Declaration of Condominium,
Articles of Incorporation, By-laws of a Condominium, or the Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions or By-laws for a Homeowner's Association.
We assist with the creation and revision of Rules and Regulations, as well as the development of policy for their enforcement. We provide interpretation of statutes, administrative rules and decisions, and advise of pending changes to pertinent laws that may affect your Association, including new case law issued by the Courts.
Our office assists in addressing day-to-day administrative issues and questions to further provide legal guidance in your time of need. A partial compilation of the types of services we provide in the area of condominium law includes:
- Association Dues Collections;
- Association Representation in Mortgage Foreclosure Actions;
- Condominium and Home Owner's Association Arbitration;
- Condominium and Home Owner's Association Litigation;
- Condominium and Home Owner's Association Mediation;
- Covenant Enforcement;
- Drafting and Amendment of Association Governing Documents;
- Election Issues;
- General Corporate Counsel;
- Lien Foreclosures;
- Statutory Compliance Representation;
- Representation Before The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
No matter what your impetus for legal counsel -- whether it is collection of unpaid assessments or the filing of a foreclosure lawsuit for those unpaid assessments, contract disputes, covenant enforcement actions, amendments, legal opinions, or board election-related services -- our office has the resources to provide the legal solutions and remedies you require.
We understand that your situation requires prompt attention at a reasonable cost and look forward to addressing your concerns as soon as possible.